• Cap Toe & Cuff

Dress Code  

Photographed in Atlanta, GA

Noteworthy: engine turn buckle with alligator strap, cap toe oxfords, repp tie.

Apr 29, 2011 | Permalink (11) View/Leave Comments

KPS left a comment on 5/2/2011 at 9:49 AM:

@FEC - love your blog.  if we all agreed on every post every time, the Internet would be a pretty boring place.  you’re showing today’s prep, and being a 20-something, I can say that many of my friends who would consider themselves somewhat prep dress this way.  style is always evolving, so why should prep be a complete exception? modern prep style is still holds its roots in “traditional prep.”

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 5/1/2011 at 8:36 PM:

There has been some good discussion going on this past week.  As with anything, change is eminent; and preppy style is no exception. The friction lies in the growing pains…the evolution of it.  Change is in the air and we as preps can embrace the sartorial progression or reject it.  There is not a right or wrong stance.

For example, I embrace the shirt/tie/denim uniform because it works for me. With the proper fit, it’s a smart look in a day and age where preps’ personal and professional wardrobes, as a whole, have converged to a median (casual wear is trending upward toward formality while formal wear has been trending downwardly to casual); however, I am not an advocate of fleece—adopted by preps over the last 30 years.

As a result, you will likely not ever see any one sporting fleece on Unabashedly Prep. It’s not a part of the conversation I am looking to have here. This is my edit of prep style…not an attempt to comprehensively document the entirety of current prep fashion; therefore, I have no obligation to give an unbiased presentation.  There’s a difference. There is something I am saying here and every post channels that message. It is simply my point of view.

@Anon (10:20am)—You present compelling evidence for the denim debate going on this week. It was on Ivy campuses 45 years ago…it certainly isn’t necessarily new to the prep-set.  Do I consider Take Ivy a prep Bible of sorts? No. It’s more of an authoritative reference on classic American sportswear…a foundation of prep style.

I adhere to “function informs form” in my approach to clothes. Over the years, jeans have evolved into a pant much more diverse than Levi Strauss ever intended. Much like the chino migrated from the military into preppies’ wardrobes, so too have jeans from American workwear. Brooks Brothers does Levi Strauss collaborations currently…it’s part of the conversation. Jeans aren’t just for weekending or working the yard…they are worn to go out in, they are dressed up as they have evolved and changed. Now, to swap out your chinos with a tie and blazer for jeans with a tie and blazer doesn’t seem that far of a stretch.

anon left a comment on 5/1/2011 at 10:20 AM:

This is all I have to say about jeans, prep, Ivy and button downs.

I’m just saying jeans and more formal wear has been happening a lot longer than the aughts.

Joey Dee left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 6:35 PM:

ATL! Fred, do you know of any quality shoe oulets that offer a better shoe in the style of wing tips, cap toes, etc that are vegan ? I am looking for something comparable to quality like cole haan, allen edmonds, etc?
    Thanks. Haven’t been in for a while, great shots!

HLN left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 6:04 PM:

Let me start off by saying that I have really enjoyed this week’s posts. Like most things in fashion wearing jeans and a tie works for some people but doesn’t work for others. However if you can wear it with confidence, then there is no reason why you cannot wear this combination “the real world”. Furthermore, we are all different, come from different backgrounds and we all interpret “prep” differently I think we should celebrate these differences.

Christian Bourasseau left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 5:19 PM:

I like everything, specially the shoes and the belt. Nice picture Fred!

edc left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 2:10 PM:

Great look today!  This is the best of the Sid looks this week.  Comfortable, well tailored and fitting clothes that bring with them a sense of style.

Niles left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 10:18 AM:

This gent comes across as comfortable in the clothes. I dig the shoes and watch a lot.

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 10:00 AM:

@Tad Allagash—A better question would be “How long did you have to wait for the wind to stop?” That answer would be, “I didn’t care to wait that long.”

Tad Allagash left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 9:43 AM:

Mashburn & co pull off the denim with ties well. 

How long did you have to wait for a breeze to kick up his tie like that?

AEV left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 7:47 AM:

Love the belt. The overall look is more than solid.

• Hold the Door

Dress Code  

Noteworthy: Tory leather brass spur buckle belt, navy silk knit tie, white jean.

Apr 28, 2011 | Permalink (33) View/Leave Comments

tramadol interactions left a comment on 5/13/2013 at 3:39 PM:

ou medication condition the should Tramadolbut feeling may and all https://www.evernote.com/shard/s249/sh/f3f42e11-25b0-4ef9-b5d8-c9f73d55a24b/7ceb2715cf750c92f703d92bdcdaa06b is tramadol a narcotic

Frederick left a comment on 4/29/2013 at 8:54 PM:

Enjoy your blog )
    my blog

John Riley left a comment on 3/16/2012 at 5:37 PM:

@Steven They are Sid Mashburn Italian Penny Loafers and normal white Levi’s 501 that have been tailored.

Steven left a comment on 5/11/2011 at 10:47 PM:

Does anyone know who makes the loafers he is wearing?  Also, those are Levi’s 511 not 501 aren’t they?

My Affair with Michael Bastian left a comment on 5/7/2011 at 8:45 PM:

Plaid shirt and dark tie. Love. http://affairwithmb.wordpress.com/

EMJ left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 7:42 PM:

I think Sid Mashburn, if you really break down his style, reflects much more of an Italian interpretation of prep.  Don’t get me wrong, I think the Italians and Japanese do American prep, better than even the Americans.

EMJ left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 7:19 PM:

Is it just me or does everyone at Mashburn, including Sid himself, all sport the Agnelli tie stance ala short front/longer back part?

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 1:26 PM:

@Anonymous—Within every subculture (ie here, prep) there are stylish individuals. I seek to photograph those people. I call plenty of “true preps” friends…and it is those men and women you see featured in Dress Code. Your friends who grew up in a variation of “the lifestyle” may not be stylish. My friends who did, in large part, are.

anonymous left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 12:20 PM:

@FEC—You’re right he would be less likely to be on a style blog, but the thing is that if that’s the way he dressed, he probably wouldn’t care.  In fact, he would probably politely turn down the offer of having his pictures taken and put up on the internet.  Obviously, I enjoy this blog or I wouldn’t visit it, even though I wouldn’t wear 90% of what’s featured.

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 5:44 AM:

If this gentleman dressed like every other frat guy (baggy polos, dirty ball caps and beat up Ropers), he wouldn’t be as interesting and less likely to be featured on a style blog. I’ve been on Palm Beach, to Atlanta, the Hamptons, New York, D.C. and so on—white denim is a summer staple for many (stylish) preppies in these areas.

@Julio B.—Sid & Ann Mashburn will be launching their e-commerce sites this July.

Julio B. left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 1:23 AM:

I will say that I love Sid’s store. LOOVE IT, shame their online site hasn’t evolved yet. I guess he wants to keep a sorta private feel to his store which is fine but sad for us not living in Atlanta.

Julio B.

Raquel left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 9:23 PM:

Love that button-up with the white pants! Works very well.

Christian B left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 9:19 PM:

Nice shoes and belt!

c.f. left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 5:40 PM:

Ian’s a cool chap. I’ve purchased a few items from him in the past. His Peluso loafers are awesome in person. The brown suede ages well.

John Riley left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 5:24 PM:

In my opinion, he looks sharp as hell and I’m seventeen.

Erik left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 4:48 PM:

AEV
    I understand your point, which is why I suggested Take Ivy was not a definitive guild.  I too think many of the students look schlubby, but I have never equated preppy with fashionable….only recently have the two terms been linked.  In my experience, growing up around preppy and wasp types, most never think about “fashion,” they just wear the clothes their father and grandfather wore. When I was at school, we were made fun of for our repp ties and blazers and we all had baggy chinos (because we were kids.)  So, I don’t understand the “fashionable” or even the “attractive” as a necessary element of making clothing “preppy.”

AEV left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 3:55 PM:

@Erik - Herein lies the problem with “Take Ivy” as a would be prep encyclopedia. In the same shot of the gent in what appears to be white denim/jeans are two terribly dressed men - one appears to be wearing green jeans, a white windbreaker, and sneakers and his buddy is in baggy chinos, a plaid shirt with a pocket protector and what appears to be a smock or lab coat. As you alluded to, appearing in Take Ivy doesn’t necessarily make an item of clothing attractive, fashionable or preppy.

John H. left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 3:43 PM:

That this kid is in high school, and to be able to present himself in clothes other than plain jeans and a t-shirt is worthy to note.

Tad Allagash left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 3:17 PM:

This look may not be “trad” but it fits safely into the modern prep column.  White jeans are current (and European, which is prep); fit is subjective.

Julia left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 2:55 PM:

I was in college in the late ‘60’s and the jeans to have were Levi’s “wheat” jeans…a very light beige that faded to almost white.  Worn with Weejuns, no socks, a polo shirt and ribbon belt.

Rake left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 2:47 PM:

@OldGeorgetowner, did/do you summer on MDI? If so, where, if I may ask? That’s our summer haunt as well…

OldGeorgetowner left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 2:38 PM:

Back in the 70/80’s, Levi’s sold white jeans. I bought some and would wear them to parties in Bar Harbor.  I wore them with top siders(no socks) and a navy Lacoste.  If the affair was a *bit* more dressy I threw on a navy blazer.  I thought the outfit was appropriate for a warm summer evening out.  Just wanted to share my thoughts on “white jeans”.

Erik left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 2:21 PM:

I think it’s worth pointing out that within the pages of Take Ivy one can see a Princeton student sporting white jeans, white socks, and loafers…this is in the early 1960s.  I don’t believe that Take Ivy is the bible on ivy/prep style, but the fact that the tight, short, white jeans look appears this far back on Ivy campuses lends some credence to Mr. Castleberry’s argument.

chantal left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 1:59 PM:

I like this picture…the slim fitting jeans do it for me.

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 12:56 PM:

“Traditional” prep style is the inspiration behind Unabashedly Prep, not the end all be all. There are evolutions continuing to occur in prep style and I am trying my best to document some of them. One of those evolutions is the adoption of white jeans (after adopting jeans years ago, white jeans after Easter/Memorial Day have become a natural progression for the prep-set).  For what it’s worth, our definition of skin tight jeans are different.  These would be appropriately described as “slim”; however, that appears to be subjective at this point given several of the opinions that have been expressed thus far.

Sid Mashburn is doing something really special in Atlanta—channeling the essence of a preppie who studied abroad in Europe for a couple years only to return home in spread collars, a more tailored silhouette, and [gasp] double monk strap shoes.  These choices compliment his existing personal style as a preppie, not commandeer it.

tlfactor left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 12:44 PM:

I never dressed this well in high school.  Sharp and well done.

JF left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 11:26 AM:

In the previous post, the guy had casual style - it looks natural. This kid’s look seems to work for him in a new wave neo prep kind of way.

Rake left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 11:19 AM:

No argument on the hair, or the outfit as a whole - this gent looks great, and is age appropriate.

I also wear white denim, slim fit, but a little roomier.

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 10:32 AM:

When you have the physique to wear a slim jean (these could be the Levi 501s Sid Mashburn stocks), opting for a baggier seat isn’t as attractive. No, a slim jean isn’t going to flatter overweight individuals; however, fitted through the seat and thigh comes off as smart in my opinion.

His hair is right on par with every other young male in the south.  This kid is blessed with great hair.  The encouraging thing is this gentleman is in high school, and he presents himself like this.

HLN left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 9:29 AM:

This young man can pull off the slim-fit jeans very well.

j left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 9:01 AM:

@MGM I can see what you mean if it were a suit, but when worn like this I think the solid tie is exactly what he needs. The fact that it is knit makes it even more casual as well, to go with the denim.

MGM left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 8:00 AM:

I love a plaid shirt.  I always wear striped or plaid ties with my plaid shirts; just make sure the colors contrast.

dan left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 7:11 AM:

liking everything and those belts are a classic.

• Wasps

Dress Code  

Noteworthy: needlepoint wasp Stubbs & Wootton slippers, alligator O-ring belt.

Apr 27, 2011 | Permalink (24) View/Leave Comments

My Affair with Michael Bastian left a comment on 5/7/2011 at 8:43 PM:

What’s in Atlanta? I love this. http://affairwithmb.wordpress.com/

jimmy left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 7:31 AM:

Hah! Saw this guy while I was having a drink at JCT last night. Funny.

Julio B. left a comment on 4/29/2011 at 1:31 AM:

AHH, haven’t herd that term used in a while. I wonder if some are still around?? If not lets establish it. I call for President! ;)

Blair Taylor left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 11:05 PM:

WHAT a gent! And who doesn’t love the baby blue?

Christian B left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 9:18 PM:

Nice picture! I specially like the slippers, the belt and the watch.

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 1:07 PM:

@tlfactor—His jeans are A.P.C. New Standards.

tlfactor left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 12:48 PM:

Anyone know what jeans these are?  Muchas gracias!

Andy M. left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 12:44 PM:

Knocking it out of the park again!

AEV left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 11:45 AM:

Love the blazer’s pattern/drape - very nice.

JF left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 11:13 AM:

Good look and nice photo. Not a big fan of “slippers” in general. I personally would wear either a brown tassel loafer or a suede Belgian loafer in any color but black…but overall this guy has a casual style that works!

ADG left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 10:40 AM:

I got married in a pair of those S/W needlepoint bumble bee slippers. I’m blown away by what they now charge for them.

Re…single breasted peak…it’s my favorite…I often do a 3/2 rolled open patch/open breast pocket.

yerrow left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 9:53 PM:

thats a sexy beast, i love gray!

Tito left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 7:31 PM:

This guy execution is SICK.

Rake left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 5:38 PM:

@Tad: I don’t know that the jacket isn’t part of a suit - just guessing based on pattern size.

I too only have one button peak lapel jackets (and tux), but the 3/2 is unique, for sure.

dan left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 4:39 PM:

Gray, boom goes the dynamite…great photo FEC!

Tad Allagash left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 4:13 PM:

@Rake - I typically prefer one button peak but this looks great.  How do you know it’s not part of a suit though?  I’m also a fan of Maximinus’ blog but missed that detail.

krc left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 4:01 PM:

those shoes are absolutely fabulous

Rake left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 3:23 PM:

@Tad, check Maximinimus’s blog. He’s had several 3/2 peak numbers made up - primarily by Flusser.

I think the fabric looks great as an odd jacket. Yes, it’s a POW, but the pattern is large enough as to be distinct from a suit.

Great look, particularly as this jacket’s fit is appropriately tailored as opposed to just small / too tight, and the length is more my speed.

Tad Allagash left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 3:12 PM:

I don’t think i’ve ever seen a 3 roll 2 peak lapel jacket. Great fabric and lapels though.

WJ left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 2:56 PM:

This all great except that, whatever it actually is, the jacket looks like it belongs to a suit and that throws me off.

James left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 2:00 PM:

Great look, loving O-Ring belt too.

The Boss left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 1:49 PM:

This is a great ensemble. I particularly like how the shirt/tie combo picks up the blue in his sport coat. Well played.

Chenners left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 12:39 PM:

Big smile is a nice change of pace.

Take it from Mr. Constipated.

HLN left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 12:02 PM:

what caught my eye: jacket/shirt length, trouser length, tie length, subtle pocket square, great watch, EPIC shoes.

• (Mini) Check Please!

Dress Code  

Noteworthy: vintage Coach handbag, white denim (notice the length of her jean).

Apr 26, 2011 | Permalink (8) View/Leave Comments

kelsey left a comment on 5/2/2011 at 9:00 PM:

tres chic!

Ricardo Martinez left a comment on 5/1/2011 at 9:03 PM:

Beautiful woman and beautiful style!

Christian B left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 9:16 PM:

Nice outfit!

fsp left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 2:42 PM:

sweet and simple …

ERIII left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 1:30 PM:

She looks great!!! Beautiful pic FEC, love the colors!!!

Bill left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 1:46 PM:

Never mind the clothes - she is standing in front of a fantastic place to have lunch.

ciara left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 1:16 PM:

anyone know who makes those shoes?

Sarah left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 11:58 AM:

I love her bag!

• Norman Hilton SS11

Style  

“The character and quality of the Norman Hilton jacket results from relentless specialization in the art of tailoring a sports coat. Its creators have never been concerned with suits, tuxedos, topcoats, or other models and styles. From the start, they have simply tried to make an outstanding sports coat.”

“The Hilton jacket’s kind of soft tailoring is at home in fine tweeds. It brings out the rugged beauty of Scotland’s magnificent Shetlands and cashmeres and fits you with the relaxed comfort of an old pair of slippers”

—Norman Hilton, circa 1955

Though Norman Hilton’s natural shoulder jackets are at home in fine tweeds, this spring sees their introduction in navy hop-sack, oatmeal linen, tan wool/linen herringbone, and authentic Indian Matka silk. The silhouette has been slimmed down slightly while maintaining its inherent ease of wear-ability. Much like last autumn, the cut is still based off an original Norman Hilton 1963 pattern, boasting details like un-padded shoulders, an un-darted front, throat latch, and the famous 3/2 notch lapel roll. I revisited Princeton’s storied campus to create the spring ‘11 imagery in conjunction with Chris Callis, the Princeton Tiger working with Nick Hilton since the re-launch of the Norman Hilton brand last fall.

These jackets, along with select fall styles, are now available at NormanHilton.com.

Photographed in Princeton, NJ

Photographs: F.E. Castleberry
    Styling: Chris Callis

Apr 25, 2011 | Permalink (28) View/Leave Comments

ERIII left a comment on 4/28/2011 at 1:26 PM:

GREAT WORK FEC!!!

Lee Anne left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 12:59 PM:

Brilliant shots! Great style, fit, color, and an all-around fun shoot. Your work continues to get better and better. Keep it up. Always inspired.

chan left a comment on 4/27/2011 at 11:57 AM:

Fantastic work.  Always inspired

Andrew left a comment on 4/26/2011 at 11:58 PM:

These shots work so well because the model looks so natural (except in the lacross spread, where he’s a little ungainly). His bow tie looks like it’s rumpled because he tied it quickly, not because somebody with aspirations of Project Runway spent hours making it look that way. It’s nice to see a shoot in which it isn’t obvious the subject spent 45 minutes deciding whether a buttoned or un-buttoned collar looks more rakish.

chantz hough left a comment on 4/26/2011 at 9:24 PM:

You’re a pimp! This are off the charts!

albert left a comment on 4/26/2011 at 7:25 PM:

great shots and looks. classic prep and simple. nothing presumptuous or over-the-top. the world needs more style like this.

C left a comment on 4/26/2011 at 4:52 PM:

I’ve heard that the men’s bean boots are getting shabbier, i.e. falling apart when brand new.

http://www.muffyaldrich.com/2011/01/dressing-for-new-england-winters.html

Do you think this is a one-off case or that L.L. Bean’s quality control has taken a hit?

CMA left a comment on 4/26/2011 at 3:31 PM:

Love all of the new jackets. Was curious also what red chinos he had on?

K left a comment on 4/26/2011 at 11:38 AM:

This photos look great! Everything fits so well on him. I especially love the lacrosse aspect as I played lacrosse a few years back.

OldGeorgetowner left a comment on 4/26/2011 at 7:07 AM:

These are really great photos.  I think I’m *starting* to understand what you were talking about Fred.  An updated prep look, a more tailored fit. I’d like to apologize for my rude comments in the previous blog.  You really do some nice work. I haven’t been here long but I think this is your best work I’ve seen.  Congrat’s.

Kathie left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 9:01 PM:

It should be a crime for a guy to have hair like that.  SO, so adorable. I have to pay $$$$ to get hair like that.

belle left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 8:32 PM:

fit this, fit that, i just cant get over his curls!

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 6:59 PM:

@EMJ—All of the jackets, in accordance with quintessential Ivy style, feature center vents.

@H.K. Rahman—The idea is to certainly encourage men of all ages to dress like this in the U.S…not just college students.

@Tito—All of Norman Hilton’s jackets are made in the garment district in New York City.  I’ve been to the factory…seen the hands. It’s as “Made in the USA” as it gets.

@Chris—All the jackets are Norman Hilton.  The madras shirt is Polo Ralph Lauren.

EMJ left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 6:27 PM:

Side, Center or No Vents?  I went to the website and I was surprised there was not a better description and more views.

Rake left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 5:44 PM:

Great shots. Like the blazers as well - maybe cut a little short for me (esp. if they have a center vent), but that’s just personal preference. Well done!

tammy left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 5:12 PM:

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL.

S.N. Carpeaux left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 4:15 PM:

Such a fun story—can’t go wrong with a mop of curly hair in a well-fitted blazer, either.

Rusty left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 2:50 PM:

I’d wreck that guy on the lacrosse field.  Then take his blazer.  Nice stuff.

GLG left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 1:11 PM:

Great shots as always Fred.  The styling on this post is similarly great, I never thought to pair Nantucket reds with dirty bucks, it’s an interesting combination, and unexpected for spring.

H.K. Rahman left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 12:58 PM:

Terrific photos & attire!  But does anyone know in what country the college students dress like this?

Richard Ross left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 11:38 AM:

Unbelievable shots. These are all fantastic and inspiring.

Tito left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 11:18 AM:

Hi Fred, Does Norman Hilton is made in USA?
    And what brand fabric are they using for those awesome Blazers, just wandering since is $695.00.

Chris left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 8:55 AM:

Great shots! Are all of these pieces Norman Hilton? Where can one obtain the gorgeous Madras shirt from pics 3&5?

The Boss left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 8:38 AM:

I’m really diggin’ the b&w set. Nice work, Fred.

AFR left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 8:21 AM:

Great pics FEC. Very nice shots. It’s good to see Norman Hilton doing Rugby RL.

Tony left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 8:02 AM:

Great looks and a wonderful re-imagination of a heritage brand. One thing to nitpick about those pics, the model obviously has never played lacrosse before! Wrong way to shoot and catch, and his cradling is awkward. I hate it when there is an over use of “preppy” imagery just for the sake of matching the lifestyle. Michael Bastian’s Lacrosse line for Gant did the same thing. But at least Norman Hilton appeals to my liking a bit more.

nate kaiser left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 8:00 AM:

FANTASTIC photos and direction fred! seriously, top notch. also, I want that navy blazer!

BVA left a comment on 4/25/2011 at 7:59 AM:

Fantastic job as always, FEC. Such an inspiration! This is the reason why I keep coming back here day after day. Now I really have to get me a nice natural shoulder navy blazer.

• Older Posts