• Personality with Clothes

Miscellany  

Jun 16, 2011 | Permalink (3) View/Leave Comments

DJ Joe Dubb left a comment on 6/18/2011 at 5:23 PM:

True Words!

Tyler P. left a comment on 6/18/2011 at 5:15 PM:

I’ve found this to be very true with the people I style back at home. They are always reluctant to take fashion into their life until I force them to try on something that I know they’ll love. After that, it’s just a matter of showing them that they’ve always wanted to look good, but they just need me to show them how.

Laguna Beach Fogey left a comment on 6/16/2011 at 8:56 PM:

Nice. I’m down with that.

http://admiralcod.blogspot.com/

• Jack Robie SS11

Style  

Dogs are everywhere.  Goldens, labs, English setters—gayly jockeying for position up and down the aisles of the upper deck, tails sideswiping every shin within a two feet radius.  Sure, the Hy-line smells like wet dog and whatever fast food the family in the corner brought on board; no one cares.  We'll be on ACK in less than fifteen minutes.

I first met Jack Robie co-founders Brad Corona and Brian Nicholson last summer, when they had just launched the online shirt company out of a loft in Chinatown. At the time, the business was focused on dress shirts, but the small offering of colorful, washed sport shirts was the inadvertent topliner of the collection. Although they spared no expense on the fabrics, the fit left something to be desired. Fast-forward one year and much has changed. "We shifted the focus from dress to casual, which was the clear path almost immediately after we launched, moved to a local factory with better production, and re-worked the cut of our signature pattern," explains Corona.

We’re at Nantucket's historic White Elephant for a couple of days to shoot the Jack Robie spring/summer campaign. The island is an ideal backdrop for the summer plaids, ginghams, and stripes prominent in the new collection. It’s heaven here. A couple models, a dog, a rack of shirts, a topless truck, scooters, and an evening at Black-Eyed Susan’s made for quite the weekend.

“Based on the initial reaction to our new collection, which in some ways is a re-launch of the business, our customers appear to be very pleased.”

Trust me.  I tried one on in the bathroom of Seersucker one rainy night over dinner with Corona.  I was in a bespoke shirt I recently had made...which is to say that shirt fits me perfectly.  When I buttoned up the Jack Robie prototype, the fit was nearly indistinguishable.  They nailed it.

Jun 15, 2011 | Permalink (16) View/Leave Comments

BludBaut left a comment on 12/22/2011 at 8:01 AM:

She’s incredible. Too bad you don’t have 1000 pictures of her.

Kate left a comment on 6/22/2011 at 8:29 PM:

Just discovered your blog, and I LOVE it.  Love the “Southern Prep” aesthetic, and I can definitely appreciate it as I’m in Houston and the rest of my family lives in Dallas.  If you haven’t done so already, you should feature the Andover Shop.  I love their rugby shirts.  Also, iomoi (iomoi.com) is fantastic for fun (mostly “girly”)—but utterly preppy—home accessories/stationary.

Laguna Beach Fogey left a comment on 6/16/2011 at 8:57 PM:

What a hottie!!

My goodness…

JPK III left a comment on 6/16/2011 at 3:19 PM:

Jealous… won’t be on ACK until August.

Things Is Cool left a comment on 6/16/2011 at 2:01 PM:

Great shots, Fred. Very well done.

Sasha left a comment on 6/16/2011 at 12:01 PM:

Love the line. And am amazed that my housemate’s friend is the female model! Alise Shoemaker is the name

Chens left a comment on 6/16/2011 at 9:07 AM:

Fantastic shots, Fred. This is exactly the direction I felt you should head: more spontaneous and less staged (even if the “spontaneity” is really staged, of course!) Bravo, bravo.

Brian left a comment on 6/16/2011 at 8:22 AM:

Love the Blazer.  The sport coat is nice too.

BVA left a comment on 6/16/2011 at 5:57 AM:

Great spread! Love the sports coat! And the girl of course. Have to het me one of those. ;)

timothy Patrick J. left a comment on 6/15/2011 at 11:27 PM:

Great stuff, if you are on Island please join us for cockatails!

Victoria left a comment on 6/15/2011 at 11:03 PM:

Amazing. Makes me want a new button down, though I dont need one.

KGC left a comment on 6/15/2011 at 10:30 PM:

Gorgeous photos as always. Love how the car is from Virginia. Home state representation!

Tito left a comment on 6/15/2011 at 9:55 PM:

I’m a shirt-head, and I’m definitely coping that Anchors - sports.
    Good looks Fred!

Joey Dee left a comment on 6/15/2011 at 6:42 PM:

Great looking stuff. Can’t really decide which ones I need first . The website is beatiful as well.

Laguna Beach Fogey left a comment on 6/15/2011 at 6:34 PM:

Wow. Nice shirts and all, but…who’s the hot chick?!

Darian left a comment on 6/15/2011 at 6:01 PM:

Great Post.  That sport coat is incredible.  What is it made of?  It looks like a linen blend.

• Oak Street Bootmakers Beefroll Penny Loafer

Top Drawer | Style  

George Vlagos is meticulously running the pads of his fingers over tanned hides in cherry, black, tan, and navy.  Eyes closed, arms outstretched, the buttery soft surface is music to his hands.  It's Chromexcel®, or CXL as it’s written in the five story Horween® building. A combination tanned leather that undergoes 89 separate processes stretching over a month, the formula has been around for over a century and arguably produces some of the world’s best leather today. Vlagos takes the navy.

Some fifteen years ago, in a Chicago cobbler shop, a pubescent George Vlagos sat under the skilled hands of his father during Christmas, spring, and summer breaks. It was an attempt to show his son that working with your hands was difficult. Vlagos’s father, a Greek immigrant, wished an education for his son. It backfired. Though he would go on to earn his masters, Vlagos gravitated back to the family craft after realizing how difficult finding quality shoes proved.

“I wanted a shoe made in America, full grain leather, and at a reasonable price.”

Designed and sourced in Chicago, Oak Street Bootmakers’s Chromexcel® navy beefroll penny loafer (along with the entire collection, for the record) is hand-sewn in Maine, where according to Vlagos is the only region in the country where you can track down craftsmen still capable of the craft. The loafers boast a stacked leather heel, welted construction (simply send them back to Oak Street for resoling), hand-stitched moccasin uppers, and carry just enough weight to intimate their craftsmanship.

“Oak Street is about taking classic ideas, putting our twist on them, but really doing it right,” Vlagos conveys with conviction. This means working with only Horween® leather, hand selecting hides, and attentively crafting each pair for each customer. Not only does Vlagos design and oversee production, but he is on the other end of your emails, phone calls, and boxes up each pair of shoes himself. “It’s really important to offer incredible customer service, answer each customer’s questions, and fit them in the perfect shoe.” And for $270, perfection is a lot easier than it sounds.

Jun 14, 2011 | Permalink (13) View/Leave Comments

Victoria left a comment on 6/15/2011 at 11:02 PM:

These are amazing and exactly what my boyfriend requested for his birthday. Thanks

Richard Ross left a comment on 6/15/2011 at 1:26 AM:

Navy Beefroll Loafer - Size 14.

—oh, is this not a contest? ...bummer.

Tyler P. left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 8:48 PM:

For all those who don’t know what you would pair this with, ...how? Navy is one of the easiest colors to work with, especially one as dark as this. Some tan or white chinos with a navy or burgundy polo and navy ribbon belt. It’s pretty easy…

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 7:14 PM:

@Chris S.—This season, I wear a 9.5 in Sperrys. Last season, I wore a 10 in their shoes. They are running big this season.

Chris S left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 7:05 PM:

@FEC what size do you wear in Sperrys (for sockless comparison’s sake)

dandyThonna left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 1:38 PM:

I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome.

j left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 1:37 PM:

I own two pairs of Oak Street penny loafers - the brown ones and the double-soled navy pair from the fall. They run large, and they do stretch; if I were ordering again, I’d go down a full size (though your mileage may vary). Mine have turned out perfectly fine with some tongue and heel pads. The quality is impeccable, and the white stitching becomes far less vivid over time.

bucephalus left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 10:05 AM:

I don’t know what is wrong with navy or even true-blue shoes.  Even Edward Green makes a pair every now and then.

Jeremiah left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 8:55 AM:

Fully endorse Oak Street Bootmakers footwear. I have a couple pairs and couldn’t be happier with them.

Jeff left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 7:40 AM:

Darian/ Eric - my experience with Oak Street is that they run just a touch on the large side.  On top of that, the leathers are so soft and supple that there is a little stretch after the break in period.  Maybe try 1/2 size down from your normal size (particularly if you’re going to be wearing the loafer sans socks).

Darian left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 7:12 AM:

Great looking shoe, and a nice story of a craft staying in the family.  Any sizing recommendations?  I see a pair in my near future.

JRS left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 7:07 AM:

Those look outstanding.  I’ve been eying the brown ones for a while…

Erik C. Nelson left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 6:50 AM:

Good looking shoe.  I have been wearing my Sebago navy penny loafer (w/ 1943 steel pennies) for a couple years, but they no longer make the navy.  These look almost identical, except that they look more high-end.  Anyone know about the sizing?

• Wardrobe IV

Dress Code  

Even though summer is here, you can still make an effort on the weekend without losing your cool.

1. Ray-Ban tortoise shell Wayfarers
    2. Brooks Brothers extra slim-fit oxford cloth button down shirt
    3. Rugby Nantucket reds
    4. Esquivel suede bucks

George Esquivel—the master of handmade footwear and designer for Fratelli Rossetti—has created an idealistic “lace-up-and-go” suede buck for summer that is casual in its stance yet murmurs you’re making an effort.

5. Brooks Brothers navy silk knit ties
    6. J.McLaughlin braided leather belt
    7. Norman Hilton raw silk jacket

Silk is a great alternative to seersucker come the blistering heat of summer. Just as cool, not as cocksure.

8. Timex Easy Reader watch w/J.Crew nylon strap
    9. J.McLaughlin gingham pocket square

Jun 13, 2011 | Permalink (16) View/Leave Comments

cjryan left a comment on 6/30/2011 at 3:34 PM:

Looking into buying the sportcoat. Quick question, because its not specified on their website. A they vented in the back? If so,are they center or side vented?

Chris left a comment on 6/24/2011 at 6:56 PM:

Would love to know how you wear the sack sports coat. I have a hard time with them, given the lack of suppressed waist.

Raquel left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 9:02 PM:

LOVE everything here. I need to send a link of this post to every guy-friend I have… they need to know that this kind of style in the summer is possible.

F.E. Castleberry left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 1:28 PM:

@Nikolaj—That requires a photographer.  When I’m the photographer, that makes things difficult at times to find someone else to man the camera.  Working on some soon though.

@Tad Allagash—This jacket is 100% raw silk (loosely woven) and although it is lined, is breathable and light.

@CHC—This extra slim fit oxford is from last year before I believe they slimmed it up even more.

Nikolaj left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 10:45 AM:

I really agree with “cam”. I love these posts, but it would be just fantastic if we could see it on as well!
    cheers from Denmark

Tad Allagash left a comment on 6/14/2011 at 8:57 AM:

To echo Erik’s comment, I was under the impression that silk doesn’t breathe very well and therefore isn’t a great choice for a summer jacket.  Is that jacket 100% silk or silk blend with linen or wool?

J left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 10:03 PM:

@WDA - It sure does… although there are only so many outfits you can assemble

Erik C. Nelson left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 9:45 PM:

Great Norman Hilton blazer.  I always forget about silk’s breathability because it is often woven so tight, you make a good point.  Also a fan of the BB x-slim fit, I keep urging them to use more fabrics and styles in that fit.

dam left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 9:44 PM:

great gingham pocket square!

WDA left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 9:41 PM:

that looks familiar…
    https://app.ecwid.com/image/10052948?ownerid=315185

cam left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 7:44 PM:

fred, really like the “wardrobe” posts. would be nice to see an accompanying pic with you wearing the kit. just my 2 cents. thanks

cam left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 7:33 PM:

The rugby’s are great and fit perfectly.

BVA left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 5:58 PM:

I love this ensemble! The whole wardrobe feature is a great new adition to Unabashedly Prep. Keep up the good work Fred!

GLG left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 4:18 PM:

Great collection Fred - knit ties are my favorite, it’s something about the slimness and the texture that attracts me.

Tito left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 3:05 PM:

Oh snap! finally pocket square. it was about time my brother.
    Nice freestyle by the way!

CHC left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 2:27 PM:

Is that the new extra slim fit OCBD? I thought you said it didn’t fit right…

Or is that an older one?

Like the Rugby reds!

• Local Knit

Style  

The older I get, the more seldom I pull on a T-shirt—and a graphic T-shirt at that. I only have a couple in the back of my wardrobe somewhere. But come the weekend, you’d be hard pressed to beat the comfort of one paired with beat-up khakis and canvas sneakers.

Two summers ago, Peter Moore, a Long Island native accustomed to memorable Montauk summers in his youth, was in the market for an iconic local T-shirt. His search turned up pseudo-authentic graphic tees only alluding to fictitious Montauk establishments. Contrived, to say the least. That empty search gave birth to the idea behind Local Knit, graphic T-shirts featuring local mainstays in distinct towns across the country. Naturally, Moore started with the unapologetic fishing village of his childhood summers.

From top to bottom: Lazybones, Herb's Market, Star Island Yacht Club, Montauk Bake Shoppe, Westlake Marina

In any town, locals know best. Montauk is no exception. Weekend surfers mingle with commercial clammers to create an offbeat lifestyle largely responsible for its popularity amongst tourists. The ring-spun cotton tees* ($24 each) serve as a simple roadmap to the best dives. From Gosman’s Fish Market to Duryea’s Lobster Deck, these local outfits epitomize “authentic”. Customers help preserve the quirky character of the beloved town as a portion of every sale goes directly back to the featured business. That’s not even the best part—the shirts actually fit well. Next up as Local Knit makes its way inland? Amagansett and East Hampton.

I’d like all of you to experience these tees for yourselves but five of you can do so on my dime. Visit LocalKnit.com and let me know in the comments which tee and size (they run true to size) you want. Winners (chosen randomly) will be announced on the Facebook page (“like” it so you’ll know if you won) Monday June 13th. Pick one up this weekend and it might just be the reason your favorite spot is still there next summer.

*courtesy of Local Knit

Jun 9, 2011 | Permalink (89) View/Leave Comments

Jeff left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 3:22 PM:

montauket xxl

Chandler Huntley left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 2:58 PM:

Star Island Yacht Club in the size of Small

Andrew left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 2:37 PM:

So nice of you! Paulie’s Tackle in a large

Dave left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 2:36 PM:

These shirts are fantastic. I’d love a Gosman’s Fish Market in Medium

Alyssa left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 2:35 PM:

Amazing!! I like the Westlake Marina in a small!

Kay left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 2:26 PM:

Westlake Marina Small would be the perfect tshirt I can dress up and also rock casually. #summerfashionneeds

PSH left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 2:24 PM:

Star Island Yacht Club in Medium. #summerislandlife

Antoine left a comment on 6/13/2011 at 4:41 AM:

Nice Shirts
    Herb’s Market in a size L

Kyle left a comment on 6/12/2011 at 8:29 PM:

Star Island Yacht Club — size Large.
    Thank you!

Raphael left a comment on 6/12/2011 at 3:08 PM:

Star Island Yacht Club—size Large.

Thankyou if i win! that is very nice of you

Daniel Barr left a comment on 6/12/2011 at 10:08 AM:

Duryea’s Lobster Shack in medium.

Corbin Franklin left a comment on 6/12/2011 at 9:37 AM:

Love tHe Montauket in medium

Lara left a comment on 6/12/2011 at 9:29 AM:

oh my goodness, these are awesome!!!
    I would love No.2, Star Island Yacht Club in Small!
    L x

Elizabeth M. left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 11:08 PM:

So kind of you! Star Island Yacht Club in medium, please.

CM Wolff left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 9:57 PM:

Lazybones in XL would be great.  How generous.

Beans left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 8:54 PM:

Wow, I like the star island yacht club in size small

Matt left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 4:16 PM:

Westlake in a medium please

Richard B left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 3:30 PM:

Gotta be westlake marina in small! I’m buying one if i dont win!

Kaitlyn left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 3:16 PM:

Herb’s Market - Small

Benjamin left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 1:03 PM:

I’d like the Star Island Yacht Club in size small

Dan left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 7:36 AM:

Fred, I would love the Lazy Bones Tee in size Small. Thanks my friend!!

Ethan H. left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 7:15 AM:

I would have to pick the Star Island Yacht Club in a L.

Guillermo Quintero left a comment on 6/11/2011 at 2:52 AM:

Love the shirts, can I register for a Herb’s Mkt in Medium? Hope I win!!

michael left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 10:06 PM:

yacht club in large because I’m super good at yacht clubbing…...

Alex left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 7:09 PM:

Lazybones in a small would rock. Thanks!

William Chandler Huntley left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 5:15 PM:

Harvest on Fort Pond - Size Small

Stu Hodgkiss left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 5:04 PM:

I need some shirts like these!

Tobias Roberts left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 3:04 PM:

The Montauk Lazy Bones XL

KH left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 2:57 PM:

These shirts are awesome! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
    If I were to win I would choose the Duryea’s Lobster Deck in XL!

sinta left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 2:28 PM:

love your collection!

Nikhil left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 2:00 PM:

These are really great looking shirts! Thanks for bringing them to our attention. I really like the Gosman’s Fish Market Tee in a Medium. Lobster is a great summer colour.

marguerite happe left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 12:29 PM:

and as a side note, my dear, thank you again for featuring our derby outfits on your twitter.

side note part two, I absolutely adore your tumblr.

marguerite happe left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 12:28 PM:

Duryea’s Lobster Deck Tee in a small…would go perfectly with my kiel james patrick bracelet :)

Georgie left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 12:17 PM:

I’d love the Lazybones in a size small!

Andrey left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 11:46 AM:

I would love the Star Island Yacht Club in an X Large. Thanks!

Trevor left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 11:28 AM:

Great shirts! I like the Star Island Yacht Club in medium.

MT Toomey left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 11:13 AM:

Lazybones, Small

David Z left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 11:06 AM:

Gosman’s Fish market in Small

these shirts remind me of j crew’s

Dylan left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 11:03 AM:

Wow, some graphic tee’s that look great! My favorite would be the Star Island Yacht Club in size S.

Paul left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 10:53 AM:

Pauly’s Tackle Medium.
    gotta have that shirt! it’s got my name on it!
    thanks..

TWog84 left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 9:50 AM:

Great idea - both the company and the give-away!

Gosman’s XL

Juli left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 9:36 AM:

Montauket tee, size small

BMOC left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 9:06 AM:

Star Island YC, size XL

Anders left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 8:57 AM:

Star Island Yacht Club and Marina
    Medium

Jay Gamble left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 8:14 AM:

Gosman’s Fish Market. Size L.

Nice giveaway!!!

Edward Hintze left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 7:45 AM:

Herb’s Market Tee in M please. - great contest (well only if i win)

Stipe left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 6:37 AM:

Paulies Bait Shop - Medium!

Chris V left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 6:23 AM:

Star Island Yaht Club, Medium

Thanks!!!

Ace G. left a comment on 6/10/2011 at 12:26 AM:

Gosman’s Fish Market Tee is the perfect color for this summer in Large

John R. left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 11:13 PM:

Montauk Bake Shoppe - small

Thanks!

Reagan left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 10:49 PM:

Harvest On Fort Pond…Size Small

Chris M. left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 10:31 PM:

Duryea (small)

chris w. left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 10:29 PM:

Beautiful! Would love Star Island Yacht Club and Marina, in a size S.

Thanks for the give-a-way!

Jonathon left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 10:00 PM:

Gosman’s Fish Market, size S. So nice!

Joey Dee left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 9:41 PM:

Harvest on ft pond m, please

Taylor left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 9:36 PM:

I would LOVE to win a “Gosman’s Fish Market” #3 of 10 in a medium. I love the coral color with the navy blue!!! Perfect color combination! Seriously crossing my fingers for this one.

Zach left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 8:54 PM:

Lazy Bones in a medium would amazing.

T.Webb left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 8:39 PM:

next favorite t-shirt…. Westlake Marina - size Medium

Ian H. left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 8:31 PM:

Star Island Yacht Club size M. Love the shirts!

Emily left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 8:21 PM:

Westlake Marina, small :)

Colin H left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 7:45 PM:

Star Island Yacht Club, size M.

Chris R left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 7:44 PM:

star island yacht club, medium

NWR left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 7:10 PM:

Cool shirts, great plan. I like the Westlake Marina shirt, size medium. Keep up the good work, Fred!

MJ left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 7:10 PM:

Lazy Bones, sz Large

Lori left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 7:07 PM:

Tough call, they all pack memories. Paulie’s Tackle Med.
    My grandfather built the beach bungalow on s. Lake Dr. In the early 40’s. I spent every summer working on beach feet and early morning fishing with dad anywhere from Gin Beach to the Point. I’ve got permanent Montauk salt air on the brain and now I’m on the west coast.
    I would love a tee - a small homage and reminder of a life i loved.

Brian J. McDonough left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 6:59 PM:

Love these! I’d love the Star Island Yacht Club and Marina Tee in a size large. Thank you!

GLG left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 6:44 PM:

Great shirts - I would like a Duryea’s Lobster Deck size Small.  I’m not usually a big graphic T-shirt guy save a few authentic tees such as the semi-iconic Cape Pond Ice tee featured in “The Perfect Storm” but these are great.

MLH left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 6:41 PM:

Great T’s!  Lazy bones size L.

Laguna Beach Fogey left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 6:29 PM:

Interesting. Great concept.

Authenticity. It’s such an SWPL theme!

Are these t-shirts just East Coast-focused, with the death and decline it implies, or do they include the growing, vibrant West, Midwest, and South as well?

Greg left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 6:25 PM:

Great Shirts! I’d love the Herb’s Market in a size M.

JoeR left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 6:25 PM:

Gosman’s Fish Market is great in Medium

John left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 6:17 PM:

Would love to rock the Star Island Yacht Club tee in a L!

GT Wells left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 6:10 PM:

The Montauket size S.

Jain left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 5:59 PM:

Lazybones in medium! this is so nice of you!

Josh left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 5:41 PM:

Great shirts! I’d love the Gosman’s Fish Market in a size medium.

js left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 5:11 PM:

Love these!  Gosman’s Fish Market in S
    Can’t wait for the new designs.

V left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 5:09 PM:

I like the Gosman’s Fish Market one! If I win, I’d love a small :)

Marquis left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 5:06 PM:

Loving the Herb’s Meat! Can’t wait to get out there this summer. Size L

Jeff left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 4:57 PM:

Herb’s Market in a size M. “You can’t beat Herb’s meat.”

Julie left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 4:45 PM:

I would love the Star Island Yacht Club and Marina Tee,
    Color: Coast Guard Blue in a size small.

Dashiel left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 4:33 PM:

Many thanks F.E.C.! Would relish the chance to sport the Star Island Yacht Club and Marina Tee - Medium.

Christian Bourasseau left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 4:33 PM:

Awesome Tees! I like the Star Island Yacht Club in L.

Tyler Khan left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 4:02 PM:

This is mighty nice of you do this FEC. These shirts look great.

I would really like to have the Star Island Yacht Club shirt in a size L.

JJS left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 3:50 PM:

Nice, authentic shirts!  I like the Star Island Yacht Club in an XL

Tom F left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 3:44 PM:

Great idea for a company, the only graphic Ts I’ll consider wearing are ones from real places!

I’d love the Westlake Marina in Medium!

Seth left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 3:44 PM:

It would have to be Herb’s Market in size M.  I’m a big pork fan.

Amy left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 3:44 PM:

The Lazybones is sweet! Size L

Tyler D. left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 3:33 PM:

I’d love the Star Island Yacht Club in a size M. Great looking t-shirts, btw.

DPP left a comment on 6/9/2011 at 3:28 PM:

Thanks, FEC.  This is generous of you.

If I’m lucky enough to win, I would love one of the Lobster Deck shirts in a size M.

Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.

• Newer Posts Older Posts