Photographed in Brooklyn, NY
Noteworthy: effective layering is about more than just warmth—keep it interesting by mixing up fabrics, colors, textures, and patterns. Fleece pants outside the house are easily worn when cut to sit closer to your body. Ribbed cuffs at the ankles are ideal.
• Ebbets Field Flannels Brooklyn Eagles ball cap
• Randolph Engineering aviators
• Gloverall mid length duffle coat
• Boast warm-up jacket
• Ralph Lauren flannel
• Ralph Lauren cotton cricket sweater
• Saturdays NYC fleece pant
• Vintage Susan Bennis Warren Edwards lizard tassel loafers
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.